1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing and using the Service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not use this Service.
2. Intellectual Property: The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by ScriptBreeze and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
3. User Responsibilities: As a user of the Service, you agree not to use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these Terms. You agree not to copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium.
4. Termination: We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms.
5. Changes to the Terms: We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
7. Disclaimer: The information on the Service is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ScriptBreeze makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
8. Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms, please get in touch with us at email@example.com